The Forecasting and Replenishment Forum is a three-day seminar focused on improving inventory management for end users who are interested in taking their forecasting and replenishment systems to the next level.
Open to all Absolute Value and Lanham Demand Planning customers, the Forum offers:
- Educational sessions on best practices and how to take advantage of them when using your Demand Planning system
- Sessions delivered by Jon Schreibfeder, President of Effective Inventory Management
- Networking opportunities with peers in similar jobs sharing a distribution and inventory focus
- Opportunity to learn more about our product roadmap and provide feedback directly to the development team
- One-on-one sessions with consultants before or after the conference for guidance specifically for your company.
Preliminary Forum Agenda 2019 Forum FAQs
- Early Bird Registration fee: $1,095 (Open now through April 24, 2019)
- Early Bird Off-Site Registration fee: $1,395 (Open now through April 24, 2019)
- Standard Registration (after April 24th): $1,295
- Standard Off-Site Registration fee: $1,595 (after April 24th)
The Emory Conference Center Hotel in Atlanta, GA has a special Forecasting and Replenishment Forum room rate of $199++ per night, per room. Please reserve your room here.
||Event Type & Location
| June 4 - 6, 2019
|| Classroom – Emory Conference Center Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Demand Planning
- Inbound Container Tracking
- POS Data Analytics