The Forecasting and Replenishment Forum is a three-day seminar focused on improving inventory management for end users who are interested in taking their forecasting and replenishment systems to the next level.
Open to all Absolute Value and Lanham Demand Planning customers, the Forum offers:
- Educational sessions on best practices and how to take advantage of them when using your Demand Planning system
- Sessions delivered by Jon Schreibfeder, President of Effective Inventory Management
- Networking opportunities with peers in similar jobs sharing a distribution and inventory focus
- Opportunity to learn more about our product roadmap and provide feedback directly to the development team
- One-on-one sessions with consultants before or after the conference for guidance specifically for your company.
Preliminary Forum Agenda
||Event Type & Location
| TBD, Spring 2020
|| Classroom – TBD
- Demand Planning
- Inbound Container Tracking
- POS Data Analytics