Forecasting & Replenishment Forum
The Forecasting and Replenishment Forum is a two and a half day seminar for AFP (Advanced Forecasting and Procurement) end users, who are interested in exploring the newest forecasting and replenishment concepts with the team of Lanham consultants and developers. In addition to a learning platform, the Forecasting and Replenishment Forum provides a venue where the product roadmap will be reviewed, and participants will be encouraged to help prioritize development for the future.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Network and strengthen important relationships with distribution professionals
- Interact with a panel of industry experts and peers on issues facing distributors
- Learn how other customers are using AFP and Absolute Value to optimize their supply chain planning
- Hear from Jon Schreibfeder, Effective Inventory Management, on the latest trends in distribution
- Review the Product Road Map and provide input to product development